by Br. Alexis Bugnolo
There is perhaps no one who actually met the Blessed Virgin Mary in person, who has been more persecuted by the clergy than Melanie Calvat, the little girl who was visited by the Queen of Heaven on the transferred Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows, on September 19, 1846, in the heights of the Alps at La Salette.
Her attackers — and I speak of those who attack her reputation, not of those who manipulated her during her many travails in France after the apparitions — strive by every means to denigrate her trustworthiness. A recent biography, which I highly recommend, fully exonerates this saintly woman and defends here against all the calumnies uttered against her by the French Clergy and by persons in the Vatican itself.
La Madonna di La Salette ovvero il Segreto Scomodo, by Salvatore Panzica, Salpan Editori, 2007, is a lengthy and detailed biography from original sources of this most controversial seer of La Salette and presents a documented defense of her character and writings from information gathered in France and in the archives of Lecce, Italy, where she died on Deb. 14, 1904, in the Pontificate of Pope St. Pius X.
The attacks against Melanie are focused on discrediting the longer version of the text of the secret which Our Lady had entrusted to her to be revealed throughout her lifetime at Her request.
That this prophecy speaks of the moral corruption of the clergy and how Our Lady will triumph over the Masonic plot to take over the Church and the World, should be sufficient to understand why the forces of Freemasonry everywhere have always attacked Melanie’s person.
These include in our times, nearly all of the controlled opposition which hale Bergoglio as “Pope Francis”. So there is no need for me to mention them by name.
But what is more important for us, today, is to know, that when layed out in its essential parts, Our Lady’s secret given to Melanie was given by the Queen of Heaven as a light to guide our steps and a consolation to defend us from despair in this the darkest battle between the forces of Satan and Christ, before the coming of the Antichrist.
So without more introduction, let us look at what Melanie was told would come to pass.
July 6, 1851 A. D. — First Version
The first version was given to the Bishop of Grenoble on July 6, 1851, nearly 5 years after the apparition:
If, when you say to the people what I have said to you so far, and what I will still ask you to say, if, after that, they do not convert, (if they do not do penance, and they do not cease working on Sunday, and if they continue to blaspheme the Holy Name of God), in a word, if the face of the earth does not change, God will be avenged against the people ungrateful and slave of the demon. … Paris, this city soiled by all kinds of crimes, will perish infallibly. Marseilles will be destroyed in a little time. …The pope will be persecuted from all sides, they will shoot at him, they will want to put him to death, but no one will not be able to do it, the Vicar of God will triumph again this time. …The priests and the Sisters, and the true servants of my Son will be persecuted, and several will die for the faith of Jesus-Christ….A famine will reign at the same time. …After all these will have arrived, many will recognize the hand of God on them, they will convert, and do penance for their sins. …That time is not far away, twice 50 years will not go by (Source: Wikipedia: Melanie Calvat, English version)
This version clearly refers to the Pontificate of Pius IX and the 1871 Prussian war against France, which resulted in the bombardment and siege of Paris; the Kulturkampf and persecution against the Catholic Church in Germany, Mexico, Spain, which would soon follow, not to mention the Great War and World War II, a period of 100 years after the apparitions of 1846 which were truly the bloodiest 100 years ever in European and world history.
In 1858, Melanie, while resident at the Darlington College, wrote Pope Pius IX. This version was lost for a long time, but was believed to be in the Vatican Archives.
I believe that this is the text of the secret: According to what appears to be the version of 1858, the text is found in the document retrieved by Rene Laurentin, a modernist, from the Vatican archives in 2001. Melanie begins and ends her transcription with the abbreviation for “Jesus, Mary and Joseph”. The words of the text, which are those of Our Lady, begin with Melanies name:
secret which the Blessed Virgin gave me on the Mountain of La Salette on September 19, 1846
Mélanie, I will say something to you which you will not say to anybody:
The time of God’s wrath has arrived!
If, when you say to the people what I have said to you so far, and what I will still ask you to say, if, after that, they do not convert, (if they do not do penance, and they do not cease working on Sunday, and if they continue to blaspheme the Holy Name of God), in a word, if the face of the earth does not change, God will be avenged against the people ungrateful and slave of the demon.
My Son will make his power manifest! Paris, this city soiled by all kinds of crimes, will perish infallibly. Marseilles will be destroyed in a little time. When these things arrive, the disorder will be complete on the earth, the world will be given up to its impious passions.
The pope will be persecuted from all sides, they will shoot at him, they will want to put him to death, but no one will be able to do it, the Vicar of God will triumph again this time.
The priests and the Sisters, and the true servants of my Son will be persecuted, and several will die for the faith of Jesus Christ.
A famine will reign at the same time.
After all these will have arrived, many will recognize the hand of God on them, they will convert, and do penance for their sins.
A great king will go up on the throne, and will reign a few years. Religion will re-flourish and spread all over the world, and there will be a great abundance, the world, glad not to be lacking nothing, will fall again in its disorders, will give up God, and will be prone to its criminal passions.
[Among] God’s ministers, and the Spouses of Jesus-Christ, there will be some who will go astray, and that will be the most terrible.
Lastly, hell will reign on earth. It will be then that the Antichrist will be born of a Sister, but woe to her! Many will believe in him, because he will claim to have come from heaven, woe to those who will believe in him!
That time is not far away, twice 50 years will not go by.
My child, you will not say what I have just said to you. (You will not say it to anybody, you will not say if you must say it one day, you will not say what that it concerns), finally you will say nothing anymore until I tell you to say it!
I pray to Our Holy Father the Pope to give me his holy blessing.
Mélanie Mathieu, Shepherdess of La Salette, Grenoble, July 6, 1851.
As any apocalyptic text, we must remember that it is a foretelling of future historical events. However, it is not always in chronological order. And its purpose it to warn sinners and call them back to repentance, while encouraging the faithful to remain faithful and persevere.
In the first version of this text, we see a simple and short message capable of being expressed by a little child, with a good memory. However, the topic of the secret is without a doubt earth shaking, for it announces the imminent advent of the Antichrist. The Age of Mercy is coming to an end, and Christ as Lord and King of the Ages is about to unleash His justice.
Obviously, to Freemasons in the clergy, such a message is an outright attack on their satanic plot. For unless the can work in secret, their plans can be undone. So as soon as they came to know of this text, they began a life long vicious attack on Melanie, to discredit her.
In the above text, one could speak of many things, but the greatest controversy, regarding “twice 50 years” is usually moved by those who erroneously presume that this refers to the immediate sentence and not to the entire message. Our Lady is clearly saying that the forces of Hell will take control of the world within 100 years, that is before 1946. If we consider how the Masonic Bankers of New York City and London, with their plots and machinations succeeded in destroying Christendom in Europe with two world wars, and establishing the United Nations as a world ruling body, in the aftermath of the Second World War, the words of Our Lady are amply fulfilled as regarding the time in which this is all to begin, not to be consummated.
Rather, when compared with the 1851 edition, we can clearly see the context of the mention of the 100 years. And thus, the objections that the Antichrist did not appear in 1946 or before, are simply based on a misreading of the text. A common tactic by those who wish to discredit documents.
Now an adult woman, Melanie in 1879 put down in writing nearly the entire secret which Our Lady had entrusted to her, in its full version. Here is the text, in English. This is the most authentic text of them all, because Melanie published it herself and defended it through the next 25 years of her life, against all calumny and ridicule. The words are of Our Lady. You can see immediately why this could not have been published beforehand. I doubt the version published at Wikipedia. There is a longer and perhaps more accurate translation by Conte, here, which I here reproduce (numbers are not in the original text):
1. ‘Melanie, what I am going to tell you now will not always be secret. You will be allowed to publish it in 1858.’
2. ‘The priests, ministers of my Son, the priests, by their bad life, by their irreverences and their impiety in celebrating the holy mysteries, by love of money, love of honor and of pleasures, the priests have become cesspools of impurity. Yes, the priests are asking for vengeance, and vengeance is suspended over their heads. Woe to the priests and to persons consecrated to God, who by their infidelities and their bad life are crucifying anew my Son! The sins of persons consecrated to God cry out towards Heaven and call for vengeance, and see how vengeance is at their doors, because there is no longer found anyone to implore mercy and forgiveness for the people; there are no longer generous souls, there is no longer anyone worthy to offer the Victim without blemish to the Eternal on behalf of the world.’
3. ‘God is going to strike in a manner without example.’
4. ‘Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! God is going to exhaust His wrath, and no one will be able to take himself away from so many afflictions combined.’
5. ‘The leaders, the guides of the people of God have neglected prayer and penance, and the demon has obscured their intelligence; they have become these wandering stars that the old devil will drag along with his tail to make them perish. God will permit the old serpent to place divisions among rulers, in all societies and in all families; physical and moral pains will be suffered; God will abandon men to themselves, and will send chastisements which will follow one after another for more than thirty-five years.’
6. ‘Society is on the eve of the most terrible scourges and of the greatest events; one must expect to be ruled with an iron rod and to drink the chalice of the wrath of God.’
7. ‘May the Vicar of my Son, the sovereign Pontiff Pius IX, no longer leave Rome after the year 1859; but may he be firm and generous, may he fight with the weapons of faith and love; I will be with him.’
8. ‘May he be wary of Napoleon; his heart is double, and when he will want to be at the same time Pope and emperor, soon God will withdraw from him: he is this eagle who, wanting always to raise himself up, will fall on the sword which he wanted to use in order to force the peoples to raise him up.’
9. ‘Italy will be punished for her ambition in wanting to shake off the yoke of the Lord of Lords; also she will be delivered over to war; blood will flow on all sides; the Churches will be closed or desecrated; the priests, the religious will be hunted; they will be made to die, and to die a cruel death. Several will abandon the faith, and the number of priests and religious who will separate themselves from the true religion will be great; Among these persons there will be found even some Bishops.’
10. ‘May the Pope keep himself on guard against the performers of miracles, because the time has come when the most astonishing wonders will take place on the earth and in the air.’
11. ‘In the year 1864, Lucifer with a great number of demons will be unleashed from hell; they will abolish the faith little by little and even in persons consecrated to God; they will blind them in such a way that barring a particular grace these persons will take on the spirit of these bad angels: several religious houses will lose the faith entirely and will lose many souls.’
12. ‘Bad books will abound on earth, and the spirits of darkness will spread everywhere a universal slackening in all that concerns the service of God; they will have a very great power over nature: there will be churches to serve these spirits. Some persons will be transported from one place to another by these bad spirits and even some priests, because they will not be guiding themselves by the good spirit of the Gospel, which is a spirit of humility, charity and zeal for the glory of God. The dead and the just will be made to revive.’ [That is to say that these dead will take the appearance of just souls who had lived on earth, so as to better mislead men: these so-called resurrected dead, who will be nothing other than the demon under these appearances, will preach another Gospel contrary to the one of the true Christ Jesus, denying the existence of heaven, or they may also be the souls of the damned. All these souls will appear as if united to their bodies.] ‘There will be in all places extraordinary wonders, because the true faith is dying out and because false light enlightens the world. Woe to the Princes of the Church who will not be occupied except to pile riches upon riches, to safeguard their authority and to dominate with pride.’ *
13. ‘The Vicar of my Son will have much to suffer, because for a time the Church will be delivered over to great persecutions: this will be the time of darkness; the Church will have a frightful crisis.’
14. ‘The holy faith of God being forgotten, each individual will want to be guided by himself and to be superior to his peers. Civil and ecclesiastical powers will be abolished, all order and all justice will be trampled underfoot; one will see only homicides, hatred, jealousy, lying and discord, without love for country, or for family.’
15. ‘The holy Father will suffer much. I will be with him until the end to receive his sacrifice.’
16. ‘The wicked will make an attempt several times on his life without power to do harm to his days; but neither he, nor his successor [who will not reign long,] will see the triumph of the Church of God.’
17. ‘Civil rulers will have all one same design which will be to abolish, and to make disappear all religious principle, in order to make way for materialism, atheism, spiritualism and all kinds of vices.’
18. ‘In the year 1865, the abomination will be seen in holy places; in convents, the flowers of the Church will be decayed and the demon will make himself as the king of hearts. May those who are at the head of religious communities keep themselves on guard for persons whom they must receive, because the demon will use of all his malice in order to introduce into religious orders persons devoted to sin, for disorders and the love of carnal pleasures will be spread by all the earth.’
19. ‘France, Italy, Spain and England will be in war; blood will flow in the streets; Frenchman will fight with Frenchman, Italian with Italian; subsequently there will be a general war which will be appalling. For a time, God will no longer be mindful of France or Italy, because the Gospel of Jesus Christ is no longer known. The wicked will deploy all their malice; they will kill themselves, they will massacre themselves mutually even in the houses.’
20. ‘At the first stroke of His lightning sword, the mountains and the whole of nature will tremble with terror, because the disorders and the crimes of men pierce the vault of the heavens. Paris will be burned and Marseilles engulfed; several great cities will be shaken and engulfed by earthquakes: it will be believed that all is lost: only homicides will be seen, only the noise of weapons and blasphemies will be heard. The just will suffer much; their prayers, their penances and their tears will climb even up to heaven and all the people of God will ask for forgiveness and mercy, and will ask for my help and my intercession. Then Jesus Christ by an act of His justice and of His great mercy for the just, will command to His angels that all His enemies be put to death. All at once the persecutors of the Church of Jesus Christ and all men devoted to sin will perish, and the earth will become like a desert. Then peace, the reconciliation of God with men will be made; Jesus Christ will be served, adored and glorified; charity will flower everywhere. The new kings will be the right arm of the holy Church, which will be strong, humble, pious, poor, zealous and imitator of the virtues of Jesus Christ. The Gospel will be preached everywhere and men will make great progress in the faith, because there will be unity among the workers of Jesus Christ and because men will live in the fear of God.’
21. ‘This peace among men will not be long; 25 years of abundant harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the pains which come upon the earth.’
22. ‘A forerunner of the antichrist with his troops from several nations will fight against the true Christ, the only Savior of the world; he will spill much blood, and will want to annihilate the worship of God in order to make himself be looked upon as a God.’
23. ‘The earth will be struck all kinds of plagues [in addition to pestilence and famine which will be general]; there will be wars until the last war, which will then be made by the ten kings of the antichrist, which kings will have all one same design and will be the only ones who will rule the world. Before these arrive, there will be a type of false peace in the world; one will think only about amusing oneself; the wicked will deliver themselves over to all kinds of sin, but the children of the holy Church, the children of the faith, my true imitators, will grow in the love of God and in the virtues which are dear to me. Happy the humble souls guided by the Holy Spirit! I will fight with them until they arrive at the fullness of the age.’
24. ‘Nature is asking for vengeance for men, and she shudders with terror in waiting for that which must come upon the earth soiled with crimes.’
25. ‘Tremble, earth and you who make profession of serving Jesus Christ and who on the inside you adore yourselves, tremble; for God is going to deliver you over to His enemy, because the holy places are in corruption; many convents are no longer houses of God, but the pastures of Asmodeas and his sort.’
26. ‘It will be during this time that the antichrist will be born of a Hebrew religious, of a false Virgin who will have communication with the old serpent, the master of impurity; his father will be Bishop; at birth, he will vomit blasphemies, he will have teeth; in a word, this will be the devil incarnate; he will let out frightening cries, he will perform wonders, he will nourish himself only on impurities. He will have brothers who, although they will not be like him demons incarnate, will be children of evil; at 12 years, they will make themselves noticed by their brilliant victories which they will win; soon, they will each be at the head of armies, assisted by the legions of hell.’
[Melanie also commented on this point, as follows: ‘It is said that the antichrist will be the devil incarnate, that is to say that he will be entirely possessed. I have seen that the good God does not permit the demon to personally incarnate himself in a human soul and body, but that the demon under a visible form will have familiar relations with the parents of the antichrist, and that they will consecrate him to his service from the first moment of his existence.’ (Le Secret De Melanie, p. 55). She wrote this comment at the end of her handwritten copy of the secret, the one which she gave to Abbé Combe for the 1904 edition of Le Secret De Melanie.]
27. ‘The seasons will be changed, the earth will produce only bad fruits, the stars will lose their regular movements, the moon will reflect only a feeble reddish light; water and fire will give to the globe of the earth convulsive movements and horrible earthquakes which will cause to be engulfed mountains, cities [etc.].’
[The editor of the 1904 edition adds the following note concerning this paragraph: ‘I have from Melanie that this etc. is not made part of the text. The Blessed Virgin showed her other cataclysms without naming them and without pronouncing the word etc. ’ (Le Secret De Melanie, p.57.)]
28. ‘Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist.’
29. ‘The demons of the air with the antichrist will perform great wonders on the earth and in the air, and men will corrupt themselves more and more. God will have care of His faithful servants and men of good will; the Gospel will be preached everywhere, all peoples and all nations will have knowledge of the truth!’
30. ‘I address a pressing appeal to the earth: I call upon the true disciples of God living and reigning in the heavens; I call upon the true imitators of Christ made man, the only and true savior of men; I call upon my children, my true devotees, those who have given themselves to me so that I may guide them to my divine Son, those whom I carry so to speak in my arms, those who have lived by my spirit; finally I call upon the Apostles of the last times, the faithful disciples of Jesus Christ who have lived in a contempt for the world and for themselves, in poverty and in humility, in contempt and in silence, in prayer and in mortification, in chastity and in union with God, in suffering and unknown to the world. It is time that they go out and come to enlighten the earth. Go, and show yourselves as my dear children; I am with you and in you, provided that your faith be the light which enlightens you in these days of woe. May your zeal render you like the starving for the glory and honor of Jesus Christ. Fight, children of light, you the small number who can see; for behold the time of times, the end of ends.’
31. ‘The Church will be eclipsed, the world will be in consternation. But behold Enoch and Elie filled with the Spirit of God; they will preach with the strength of God, and men of good will will believe in God, and many souls will be consoled; they will make great progress by the virtue of the Holy Spirit and will condemn the devilish errors of the antichrist.’
[Abbé Combe, the editor of the 1904 edition, adds the following note after this paragraph. ‘I have from Melanie that the Church will be eclipsed in this sense, that 1) one will not know which is the true pope; 2) for a time: the holy Sacrifice will cease to be offered in churches, and also in houses: so there will be no more public worship. But she saw that yet the holy Sacrifice would not cease: it would be offered in caves, in tunnels, in barns and in alcoves.’]
32. ‘Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! there will be bloody wars and famines; pestilences and contagious diseases; there will be rains of a dreadful hail of animals, thunders which will shake cities, earthquakes which will engulf countries; voices will be heard in the air, men will beat their head against the walls, they will call upon death, and on another side death will be their torture; blood will flow on all sides. Who will be able to overcome, if God does not shorten the time of the ordeal? By the blood, the tears and the prayers of the just, God will let Himself be swayed, Enoch and Elie will be put to death; pagan Rome will disappear; fire from Heaven will fall and will consume three cities; all the universe will be struck with terror, and many will let themselves be misled because they have not adored the true Christ living among them. It is time; the sun darkens; faith alone will live.’
33. ‘Behold the time; the abyss opens. Behold the king of kings of darkness. Behold the beast with his subjects, calling himself the savior of the world. He will raise himself up with pride into the air in order to go even up to heaven; he will be smothered by the breath of the holy Archangel Michael. He will fall, and the earth which for three days will be in continual evolutions, will open its bosom full of fire; he will be plunged for ever with all his own into the eternal chasms of hell. Then water and fire will purify the earth and will consume all the works of the pride of men, and all will be renewed: God will be served and glorified.’
The full message refers to several historical events: the capture of the Papal States by the Masonic Kingdom of Italy (House of Savoy), with their allies in the Masonic Lodges of the United Kingdom and with the aid of Giuseppe Mazzoni, marxist guerilla and terrorist.
The mention of 1864 as the year Satan would be unleashed from the pit of Hell. In addition to the obvious spiritual truth contained, it corresponds to the precise years of 1850-1870 in which the Masonic Lodges of the world hatched their ultimate plan to seize control of the whole world, destroy Christendom and sacrifice humanity to invoke the coming of the Antichrist. A project they are near completing with the Scamdemic.
In this fuller version, I wish to call attention to this passage, which appears to refer to our times:
Then Jesus Christ by an act of His justice and of His great mercy for the just, will command to His angels that all His enemies be put to death. All at once the persecutors of the Church of Jesus Christ and all men devoted to sin will perish, and the earth will become like a desert. Then peace, the reconciliation of God with men will be made; …The new kings will be the right arm of the holy Church, which will be strong, humble, pious, poor, zealous and imitator of the virtues of Jesus Christ.
This corresponds to the prophecy written down by St. John the Apostle in the 9th Chapter of the Book of the Apocalypse.
Note however, that I have previously published from the recent Italian biography, an English translation of part of the above text, which differs on some points. See that here.
Finally, Abbey Combe, a true and faithful servant of the seer of Our Lady, published an additional section to the Secret, in the final year of Melanie’s life. This addition, addresses, what I believe are the precise circumstances of the Scamdemic, which began more than 18 months ago. I believe this is what Our Lady calls the Great Chastisement:
The great chastisement will come, because men will not be converted; …Penance is not done, and sin increases daily. In consequence of this, it is necessary that a very great and terrible scourge should come to revive our faith, and to restore to us our very reason, which we have almost entirely lost. Wicked men are devoured by a thirst for exercising their cruelty; but when they shall have reached the uttermost point of barbarity, God Himself shall extend His hand to stop them, and very soon after, a complete change shall be effected in all surviving persons. Then they will sing the Te Deum Laudamus with the most lively gratitude and love. The Virgin Mary, our Mother, shall be our liberatrix. Peace shall reign, and the charity of Jesus Christ shall unite all hearts…
According to this text, the imminent victory of God over the Globalists is very near at hand. At the reversal, the balance of power will shift dramatically back to the followers of Jesus Christ. And it will be worked by Our Lady, who will be called mankind’s Liberator. — This clearly refers to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
iframe of website below